FitBodyTrainingOnline.com

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Confessions of a Personal Trainer

I love my husband.
{who wouldn't...he's a hunk}
And almost as much as I love my husband,
I love ice cream.
{there, I said it}
I <3 Ice Cream.

So what does my amazing, hunk of a husband do?
He brings me home a big tub of it.
With a bottle of magic shell.

Yeah, you know, the stuff that makes the magic little chocolate shell as you drizzle it over your cookies and cream ice cream deliciousness?
{yeah, that stuff}

So, to prevent myself from eating it every night,
what do I do?


That's right. I head to the bathroom.
The moment I'm done with dinner and I feel that sweet craving coming on, I either brush my teeth or I use mouth wash.

Why you might ask?

Because after my mouth is minty fresh,
I'd rather go make out with my hunk of a husband than eat ice cream.

Try it.
{but get your own husband}


No comments:

Post a Comment